AMURRU Private Policy Terms and Conditions of Use
- 1. Terms
- 2. Use License
- 3. Private Policy Disclaimer
- 4. Private Policy Limitations
- 5. Revisions and Errata
- 6. Private Policy Links
- 8. Private Policy Governing Law
By accessing AMURRU, you are agreeing to be bound by these AMURRU Terms and Conditions of Use. Above all, bound by all applicable laws and regulations. Therefore, in our private policy, you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. In conclusion, if you do not agree with our private policy or any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in AMURRU are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- We grant you permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on AMURRU‘s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. Therefore, this is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. Under this license these are the things you may not do.
- You may not modify or copy the materials.
- No such use of the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Any attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AMURRU‘s web site cannot be of use.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- We cannot allow the transference of materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AMURRU at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any materials you download in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Private Policy Disclaimer
- The materials on AMURRU‘s web site are provided “as is”. AMURRU makes no warranties, that would express or imply. Similarly, hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation. In addition, warranties that imply or conditions of merchantability. For instance, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. In conclusion, AMURRU does not warrant or make any representations concerning accuracy. In other words, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites that link to this site.
4. Private Policy Limitations
In no event shall AMURRU or its suppliers be liable for any damages. In addition, to not being liable including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit. Therefore, not being liable due to business interruption. Above all, to the arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AMURRU‘s Internet site, even if AMURRU or an AMURRU representative that has authorizations. Similarly, has notifications orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Similarly, some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on warranties that imply. In conclusion, limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages. These limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on AMURRU‘s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Therefore, AMURRU does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Similarly, AMURRU may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. In conclusion, AMURRU does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Private Policy Links
AMURRU does not review all of the sites that link to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Therefore, the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AMURRU of the site. Use of any such web site link is at the user’s own risk.
8. Private Policy Governing Law
Any claim relating to AMURRU‘s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Collection and usage of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us. For other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- In addition, we will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft. Above all, protect unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- In addition, we will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Above all, we will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Similarly, personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used. To the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Therefore, this site will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
In conclusion, we are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles. Above all, in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained by our private policy.